This article will help you log in to your Linksys Mesh system while your Linksys network is set to bridge mode.
Log in through the Linksys app
Steps and images may vary depending on the operating system of your mobile device.
1. Connect your mobile device to your Linksys WiFi and launch the Linksys app.
2. Tap on Manage Your Wi-Fi for iOS or Log in for Android™.
3. You will receive a prompt to log in using your Linksys cloud account. Enter the required credentials and tap on Log in.
Alternatively, you can log in using Router Password on iOS or Use Router Password on Android.
4. You will be redirected to the dashboard on bridge mode.
Some features will be disabled when on bridge mode.
You should now have successfully accessed the dashboard while on bridge mode.
Log in with a desktop browser
There are two ways to log in using a desktop browser. You can either log in to the Linksyssmartwifi.com website using your Linksys cloud account or log in by IP address.
Log in through Linksyssmartwifi.com
1. Connect a desktop computer to your Linksys WiFi.
2. If you have a Linksys cloud account, open a desktop browser, type in "LinksysSmartWiFi.com" into the Address bar, enter your Linksys cloud account credentials, and click SignIn.
You have now logged into your Linksys dashboard.
Log in by IP address
1. First determine the IP address of the parent router by logging into the Linksys app.
2. Tap on NODES for iOS or Nodes for Android.
3. Tap on the first node or router on the list.
4. Write down the LAN IP address.
5. Launch a browser on your desktop, enter "https://x.x.x.x" (x.x.x.x is the IP address of the router) in the Address bar, and hit [ENTER].
6. Click on the mobile image.
7. Enter your router password then click Sign In.
The password is case-sensitive. If you have forgotten the password or haven’t set one, click on Reset password to reset it and create a new one.
8. You will be redirected to the dashboard. You should now have successfully accessed the dashboard while on bridge mode.
Some features will be disabled in bridge mode.