This article will guide you in setting up your Linksys Mesh router to bridge mode.
Before you begin:
- You must first set up the router by following the standard setup process. For instructions on how to set up the router, click here. Once your router is set up, only then can you switch to bridge mode.
- Make sure that you install the latest version of the Linksys app on your mobile device.
- Your device should be connected to the local network because you will not be able to change to bridge mode if you are remotely connected to the router.
- After you switch to bridge mode, all other connected child nodes will also work on bridge mode..
- After you switch to bridge mode, you may add other nodes by tapping on Set Up a New Product in the menu bar.
- In bridge mode, the Parental Controls, Priority and other advanced features are not supported. These will be greyed out on the app.
Open the Linksys app to access your Linksys Mesh router's dashboard. To learn how, click here.
Tap the menu icon on the top left side of the screen.
Tap Advanced Settings and then tap Internet Settings.
Tap Connection Type and select Bridge Mode.
Tap Enable Bridge Mode.
NOTE: While the router switches to bridge mode, your devices may temporarily disconnect.
The Linksys app will notify you once the Linksys Mesh router is in bridge mode.
Once you have successfully set up the router, the dashboard will display Bridge Mode.