Before you begin:
- Make sure to use a mobile device that is connected to your WiFi.
The images used in this article are from an iOS device.
1. Launch the Linksys app on your mobile device and log in to your Linksys cloud account.
2. On the dashboard, scroll down and tap on Internet Slow?.
3. Tap Start.
4. Use either Check internet speeds or Optimize channels to rule out issues with your internet service provider (ISP) or surrounding channel interferences. Follow the on-screen instructions, as needed.
If you tap Skip, you will be brought to the page shown below where you can check your device’s signal or do a restart. Tap on Continue to proceed.
Once you tap on Continue, you will be brought to the final page where you can either tap on Restart Router or Close Troubleshooter.
Troubleshooter wizard for routers that do not support the Speed Test feature
Some routers do not support the Speed Test feature. For such routers, you will be prompted to run a speed test using Speedtest.net.
1. If your network becomes offline, open the Linksys app to start the Troubleshooter. Tap on troubleshoot your connection.
2. You will be prompted to check your setup. Once done, you can tap on Everything Is Connected.
3. If there's no internet connection, you will be prompted to unplug your modem and parent node.
Click on I'veDone This and reconnect again.
4. If an internet connection is still not found, you will be prompted to check the connection with your ISP. You can tap on Close troubleshooter to exit from the page.