Before you begin:
- Ensure your device has the most up-to-date version of the Linksys app installed.
- If you have never customized your router’s password after setting it up, you will see the following screen. Tap on Start and follow the on-screen instructions. You will be required to enter the recovery key to complete the process. The recovery key is located on the product label at the bottom of the router.
1. Connect your mobile device to your router's WiFi then open the Linksys app.
2. For iOS, tap Manage Your Wi-Fi. For Android™, tap Log in.
3. You will receive a prompt to log in using your Linksys cloud account. Input the required credentials and tap on Log in.
Alternatively, you have the option to log in using your Router Password on iOS or Use router password on Android.
4. Tap the menu icon in the upper-left corner.
5. Tap Network Administration.
6. Tap on Change Router Password and Hint.
7. Tap the field under Router Password to enter your new personalized password. You can also add a hint to help you remember your password.
8. Tap Save to apply changes.
Find out more:
Changing the Linksys cloud account password using the Linksys app
Changing the Wi-Fi Settings of your router using the Linksys app