RJ-45 port LEDs - Indicates the device’s activity status.
- OFF - No link detected
- Solid - Link is detected/established
- Blinking - Transmitting/receiving Data
Reset Button Behavior:
- Pressing for less than 10 seconds will cause system to reboot after releasing the button.
- Pressing the button for more than 10 seconds will cause the system to reboot to factory default settings.
- OFF - System is powered OFF.
- Solid Blue - System is ON and operative.
- Blinking Blue:
- Booting/System Self-Test
- Device is using the factory default IP address of 192.168.1. 251
- Blinking Yellow - Failure detect (e.g. FAN)
- Port Mirroring - up to 4 sources to one target.
- MAC Address Aging - Range 10-630 sec, default 300 sec
- Spanning Tree - STP/RSTP
- SNMP - OID placing / MIB root
- System software and Configuration Management
- Quality of Service (QoS)/Class of Service and Rate Limiting - QoS Basic Mode
- System IP address Management
- Security - RADIUS
- Switch Management
The Switch can be managed by:
- Web-based setup page (HTTP, HTTPS)
- Telnet (Menu CLI)
- Firefox version 16 and latest
- Internet Explorer 9-10
- Windows XP
- Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit)
- Quick-Start Guide
- Power Cord (Power Adapter included with LGS308)
- CD with documentation
- Rack-mount kit or wall-mount kit
DDR2 SDRAM: 64 MB x 16
SPI Flash: 16 MB