- N300+AC1733 Mbps with dual-band
- Easy setup with Spot Finder
- 4x4 MU-MIMO technology
- One gigabit ethernet port
- Beamforming technology
- Cross-Band technology
- Push-Button Connect
- Access Point mode
- Seamless roaming
- Boost Wi-Fi range up to 2,500 sq ft
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) button – Use the WPS technology to automatically and securely add wireless devices to your network.
- Reset button – Press and hold for 10 seconds to reset the range extender to factory defaults.
- Ethernet port – This gigabit ethernet port is used to connect wired clients such as computers or media servers when Linksys RE7000 is in Range Extender mode or connect to a router when it is in Access Point mode.
- Existing wireless router or access point
- Ethernet cable if using the Linksys RE7000 in Access Point mode
- A computer or tablet with Wi-Fi capabilities
- For browser configuration:
- Internet Explorer® 8 or higher
- Safari® 5.1 or higher
- Google Chrome™ 25.0 or higher
- Firefox® 20 or higher
Setting up the Linksys RE7000 to Range Extender mode
Setting up your Linksys range extender in Access Point mode