1. Log in to the Linksys app.
2. Tap Parental Controls on the dashboard or tap the menu icon in the upper right corner, then tap Parental Controls.
3. Tap on Control a Device if you have not set up Parental Controls, and then select a device from the list.
If you already have Parental Controls on one or more devices, tap Add a device.
4. Select a device.
5. Tap Pause Internet Access on the pause button to pause the internet for a device.
6. You will see a red bar across the device showing Internet paused. To resume access tap Resume Internet Access on the play button.
You have now paused internet access on your device. The device will appear in the Parental Controls list with a Paused indicator.
The paused device will show up on the Android dashboard as well. This section will show the first few clients with Parental Control settings.