- Getting to know WGA600N
This article will show you the features of your Wireless-N Gaming Adapter.
1. POWER (Green/Orange) - The Power LED alternates between orange and green during booting, diagnostics, system self-test and firmware upgrades. The Power LED will stay green once the Adapter is powered on and ready.
2. ETHERNET (Green) - The Ethernet LED lights up when the Adapter is connected to a device through the Ethernet port. If the LED is flashing, the Adapter is sending or receiving data over that port.
3. WIRELESS (Green) - The Wireless LED lights up when there is a wireless connection. If the LED is flashing, the adapter is sending or receiving data over the wireless network.
4. SECURITY (Green)- The Security LED indicates when wireless security is enabled. If you have an Access Point that supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup, then you can use the security button to automatically configure the Adapter’s wireless security for your wireless network.
1. ETHERNET - The Ethernet port connects the Adapter to your gaming console, wired computer or other Ethernet network device.
2. Reset - The Reset button can be used to reboot the Adapter or to restore the Adapter’s factory.
3. Power - The Power port is where you will connect the power adapter.
• Converts wired Ethernet-ready game consoles to Wireless-N network connectivity
• Works without drivers on Xbox, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2 or 3, and GameCube
• Dynamically changes channels and radio bands (2.4 GHz or 5 GHz) to find the fastest connection available
• Equipped with two ports: Power and Ethernet
• LED lights: POWER, ETHERNET, WIRELESS and SECURITY
• Has two internal antennae
• Supports WEP, WPA, WPA2 with TKIP or AES, WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup™)
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.