- Getting to know the Linksys LGS326MP and LGS326P
The Linksys LGS326MP 24-Port Smart Gigabit PoE+ Switch MP (Linksys LGS326MP) and Linksys Business LGS326P 24-Port Gigabit PoE+ (192W) Smart Managed Switch + 2x Gigabit SFP/RJ45 Combo Ports (Linksys LGS326P) offer a quick and easy solution to extend your office network and connect devices. The smart switch features a web-based setup page for easy configuration and management. And with the built-in PoE+, your devices can be located anywhere without the need for alternating current (AC) outlets.Front panel
- Port Mirroring - up to four sources to one target
- MAC address aging - range 10-630 sec, default 300 sec
- Spanning tree - STP/RSTP
- SNMP - OID placing/MIB root
- System software and configuration management
- Quality of Service (QoS) - Class of Service (CoS)/Basic mode
- System IP address management
- Security - RADIUS
- Switch management
- Supports both IEEE 802.3af/ 802.3at (PoE+) - up to 30 watts per powered device (PD)
- Power is provided over data pair (cables 1 and 2 + 3 and 6)
- Legacy mode is not supported
- Supports DC Disconnect
- Supports the following port limit mode:
- Class mode - limitation is based on PD classification
- Port mode - limitation is based on user settings
- Combo ports - are single-logical ports with two physical connections, the RJ45 connector (copper) and SFP connector (fiber).
- Only ONE of the two physical connections can be used at a time.
- If both RJ45 and SFP are present (link up in both connections), the SFP will be active and the RJ45 connection will be disabled and ignored. The RJ45 connection will be in standby and will automatically be enabled if the SFP link goes down.
- The SFP and RJ45 interfaces share a common link/activity and speed lights.
- Some port controls are affected by the actual physical connection used.
- The SFP interface supports both gigabit and 100 Mbps speeds.
- Tested SFPs:
- PTO-S1-4103K- IE
- PTO-M3-4D33K- IE
- PT4-S1-4103K- I
- PT4-M3-4D53K- I
- Reset button - The reset button is located on the device’s front panel.
- SYSTEM light - indicates the device’s status and activities
- PoE MAX - indicates the PoE power budget status of the switch
NOTE: To know more about the ports and lights on the switch, click here.Back panel
- Web-based setup page (HTTP, HTTPS)
- Telnet (Menu CLI)
- Firefox® version 16 and latest
- Internet Explorer® 9-10
- Windows® 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP
- DDR2 SDRAM: 64 MB x 16
- SPI Flash: 16 MB
- Quick start guide
- Power cord and adapter
- CD with documentation
- Rack-mount kit or wall-mount kit
- Linksys Smart Gigabit Switch
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.