- Getting to know the Linksys SE2500
The Linksys SE2500 is a 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet switch with 10, 100 or 1000 Mbps auto-detect capabilities. Read on to know more about the features and specifications of this device.
NOTE: The Linksys SE2500 user manual can be found under downloads in its product page. To open the SE2500 product page, click here.
• Has five (5) 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports with auto-sensing capabilities.
• All ports support auto MDI/MDI-X (straight-through or crossover) cable detection.
• Full-duplex IEEE 802.3x flow control and half-duplex backpressure with intelligent port-based congestion detection and broadcast rate control.
• Designed with LED port status indicators which have a button that turns the indicators ON/OFF.
• Has the Green Power Saving feature which employs cable connect detection, sleep mode, and cable length detection.
LED Button – Turns the LED indicators on the ports ON/OFF.
Ethernet Ports – Five (5) 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports with auto-sensing cable detection.
Power Port – This is where the power adapter is inserted.
Power LED Indicator – This indicates when the switch is turned ON.
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.