- Getting to know the Linksys EA6350 AC1200+ Dual-Band Smart Wi-Fi Wireless Router
The Linksys EA6350 AC1200+ Dual-Band Smart Wi-Fi Wireless Router brings the next-generation wireless speed to all your devices. Featuring USB 3.0 and four (4) Gigabit ports along with the latest Wireless-AC technology, the AC1200+ is optimized to support all wired and Wi-Fi® devices. Leveraging dual-bands with up to N300 Mbps + AC867 Mbps, data traffic can flow quickly and with minimal buffering—meaning gaming, media streaming and general Internet activities can occur simultaneously with no interruptions. The router includes the following key features:
- Up to 2.8 times faster than Wireless-N technology – Simultaneous dual-band up to N300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) + AC867 Mbps (5 GHz) for media-intense applications.
- USB 3.0 port – USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet ports ensure ultimate media streaming and fast data transfer of photos, videos, data files or connecting devices across your network. USB 3.0 is 10 times faster than USB 2.0.
- Linksys Smart Wi-Fi – Allows users to monitor and control a home network from anywhere and at any time. It also allows users to prioritize devices or websites, gain Parental Controls over inappropriate content, monitor network activity, turn Wi-Fi access ON or OFF, and create select password-protected Guest networks.
- Linksys app – Offers improved opportunity to control one’s home network.
- Two (2) spatial stream dual-band router
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- Draft 802.11ac
- Gigabit Internet and Ethernet ports
- DLNA® v1.5-compliant
- IPv6 CPE-compliant
- Linksys VUSB support
Antennas – Two (2) external non-detachable dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz dipole antennas.
USB port – Supports external hard disk or flash drive with up to an 1100 mA current draw. With a USB storage device, you can easily share disk storage with other users in your network. You can also connect a USB printer and share it across the local network. To learn more about the USB feature of your router, click here.
Ethernet 1-4 (Green) – Connects the Linksys EA6350 to your computer/s through an Ethernet cable.
Internet (Green) – Connects the Linksys EA6350 to your modem through an Ethernet cable.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) – If you have client devices, such as wireless printers, that support Wi-Fi Protected Setup™, you can press the WPS button to automatically configure wireless security for your wireless network. To learn how to connect devices using WPS through your Linksys cloud account, click here.
Power – The Power port connects to the included power adapter. Supports 12 V/2 A DC power jack.
NOTE: The Power and WPS LED is the bar on top of the Linksys EA6350.
Reset button – This button is located at the bottom of the router. This allows you to reset the router to its factory defaults. Press and hold the Reset button for five (5) seconds. You can also restore it to factory defaults from the Administration > Factory Defaults screen in the router’s web-based setup page.
|Power / WPS||Green||OFF||Power OFF|
|Flashing (0.7 Hz)||Booting / System self-test / Firmware upgrade|
|Flashing (1 Hz)||WPS in progress (up to 2 minutes)|
|Flashing (2 Hz)||WPS error / WPS session overlap for 2 minutes, then back to solid green|
|Ethernet||Green||OFF||No physical link on LAN port|
|Green solid||Physical link is up on LAN port|
|Green flashing||Data is transmitting through LAN port|
|Internet||Green||OFF||No physical link on Internet port|
|Green solid||Physical link is up on Internet port|
|Green flashing||Data is transmitting through Internet port|
Browser Minimum Requirements
- Internet Explorer® 8
- Safari® 5 for Mac®
- Firefox® 8
- Google Chrome™
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows Vista® SP1 or later
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Leopard 10.5.8 or later
- Snow Leopard 10.6.1 or later
- Lion 10.7 or later
- Mountain Lion 10.8
- Mavericks 10.9
- Yosemite 10.10
- Wi-Fi-enabled computer with CD or DVD drive
Setting up the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router using the Smart Setup Wizard
Setting up your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router to Bridge Mode using your Linksys cloud account
Setting up your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router using an iPhone® or iPod touch®
Linksys EA6350 AC1200+ Dual-Band Smart Wi-Fi Wireless Router Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of using a Linksys cloud account?
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.