- Getting to know the Linksys MR8300 Mesh WiFi Router, AC2200, MU-MIMO
The Linksys MR8300 Mesh WiFi Router, AC2200, MU-MIMO is an intelligent Mesh compatible router which makes it capable to act as a primary node to your Velop system. It enables you to expand your Wi-Fi by letting you take advantage of the Intelligent Mesh WiFi System that is made up of modular nodes. These work seamlessly together to fit the need of any home and deliver flawless Wi-Fi wherever you want it.
- Tri-Band speed up to 2.2 Gbps
- 2 x 2 simultaneous data streams for stronger, faster performance
- Intelligent Mesh Technology
- Beamforming Technology
- Guest Network
- Parental Controls
- Four adjustable antennas
- Four Gigabit Ethernet ports + One Gigabit Internet port
- Internet connection
- Mobile device for setup:
- iOS 9.0 and later
- Android™ 4.1 and later
- Linksys app 2.7.8 or later for setup
- Buttons / Switch
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) button
- Reset button
- Power switch
- Antennas - Four external and adjustable antennas (non-detachable)
- The two antennas on the left are dual-band, the other two are single-band 5 GHz antennas.
- Four Gigabit Ethernet ports
- One Gigabit Internet port
- Power port
- Power - Output: 12 V, 2 A
- Lights - To learn more about your router's lights and their behavior, click here.
Overview of the Linksys MR8300's web interface when in Router Mode
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.