- Getting to know the PLE400
The PLE400 is a Powerline 1-port Fast Ethernet device that has one (1) Ethernet port. It turns your home’s wiring into a network of digital devices since it features one (1) Ethernet port where you can connect a router, computer, or other network device.
- Power (Green) - lights up when the powerline adapter is powered ON.
- Ethernet (Green) - lights up when a wired network device is connected to Ethernet (network) port of the powerline device.
- Powerline (Green) - lights up when the adapter is connected to the powerline network. The LED flashes to indicate network activity.
- Standby/Reset – Restores your powerline adapter to factory defaults. To do this, press and hold the Standby/Reset button for at least 10 seconds using a pin or a pointed object.
- HomePlug Simple Connect Button - configures advanced security (the network password) for your powerline network.
- Ethernet - connects a computer or another networking device.
- Any computer or other device with Ethernet network adapter
- Available AC power jack
- Setup utility requires a computer with CD-ROM drive running on Mac®, Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2, or Windows 7 SP1
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.