- Changing the computer name for the Bluetooth connection using the USBBT100
To change the name that all Bluetooth devices will see you as, do the following:
1. Right click on the Bluetooth icon in the Windows System Tray.
2. Select Advanced Configuration from the pop-up menu.
3. On the General tab, change the Computer Name to a name of your choice.
4. Click Apply to save your changes.
5. Click OK to close the window.
Note: Once this change is made, other Bluetooth devices will see your computer as the new computer name you specified.
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.