- Getting to Know WRT160NL
The WRT160NL is a Wireless-N Broadband Router with Storage Link. Similar to most routers, the WRT160NL allows you to access the Internet via a wired or wireless connection. However, this router comes with a USB port that can connect to a USB storage device, which allows you to access and share your portable files.
The WRT160NL can be teamed with various Linksys devices for optimum performance. Some of these devices include the Wireless-N PCI Adapter with Dual Band (WMP600N), Wireless-N USB Network Adapter with Dual Band (WUSB600N) and Director - Wireless-N Music Player with Integrated Amplifier (DMC250).
Features of WRT160NL:
1. Built-in media server lets you share multimedia with any connected UPnP-enabled clients.
2. MIMO technology uses multiple radios to create a strong signal that travels farther and reduces dead spots.
3. Fast wireless speeds for high bandwidth applications such as video streaming or file sharing.
4. Supports up to 128-bit encryption.
5. Supported file systems (read-and-write) for USB storage device: FAT16, FAT32, NTFS.
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.