- Getting to Know ADSL2MUE
This article will show you the features of your ADSL2MUE.
The Power LED lights up when the Gateway is Powered ON.
The LAN LED serves two purposes. If the LED is continuously lit, the Gateway is successfully connected to a device through the LAN port. If the LED is blinking, it is an indication of any network activity.
The DSL LED lights up whenever there is a successful DSL connection. The LED blinks while establishing the ADSL connection.
The USB LED lights up green whenever there is a successful connection between the ADSL modem and the computer.
The Internet LED lights up green when an Internet connection to the Internet Service Provider (ISP) session is established. The Internet LED lights up red when the connection to the ISP fails.
The ADSL port connects to the modem.
The USB port connects one end to your computer.
The Ethernet port connects your computer to the network.
The Reset Button is where you will restore the device to factory defaults.
This Switch is used to turn the gateway ON or OFF.
The Power port is where you will connect the power adapter.
• High Speed ADSL2+ Modem
• Built-in 10/100 Ethernet Port and USB Connection
• Automatic MDI/MDI-X Ethernet port crossover detection
• Up to 25 Mbps download speeds
• 400 times faster than dial-up analog modems
• Ports : ADSL, USB, ETHERNET and POWER
• Shares your existing telephone lines to connect to the Internet, without tying up your phone
• Compatible with the latest ADSL standards, including ADSL and ADSL+2
• Buttons: Power and Reset
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.