- Getting to Know the WPC54GX
The LED Indicators
The Network Adapter's LEDs display information about network activity. There are two LEDs on the WPC54GX. These are the Power and Link LEDs. Follow the arrow indicator on top of the device to plug the adapter.
• Complies with IEEE 802.11g standards, and backwards compatible with IEEE 802.11b products
• Has a transfer rate of up to 108 Mbps
• Has the new Speed Range eXpansion (SRX) technology which is up to eight times faster than standard Wireless-G (802.11g)
• Increases wireless range by up to three times and reduces dead spots in coverage areas
• Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) / Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) / 802.1x Support
• Has a 32-bit CardBus interface
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.