If you can log in using your Linksys cloud account, you can also change the admin password in the Linksys app or the LinksysSmartWiFi.com page.
Some steps may vary slightly on an Android™ device.
1. Open the Linksys app on your mobile device.
2. Tap Manage Your Wi-Fi (iOS) or Log in (Android).
3. Tap on Router Password > Reset password.
4. Follow the on-screen prompts to reset the password. You will be required to enter the recovery key.
You will be notified if the password is changed; tap Continue. Then, create a new password, and tap Submit. The password is case sensitive.
5. Wait until settings have been applied.
You will then be redirected to the dashboard.