- Easily add up to seven (7) devices to your home or office network
- 10x faster connections than standard 10/100 Ethernet
- Durable WRT enclosure
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Power save: detects unused ports to minimize power usage
- Auto-sensing Ports: adjusts to maximize data flow rates of 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Lower footprint with Modular placement with WRT Product Family
The system LED is solid when the switch is powered on.
- Ethernet 1 thru 8 (Primary) – Numbered LEDs correspond to the numbered ports on the switch's back panel. If the LED is solid, a device is connected to that port. A flashing LED indicates network activity over that port.
- Ethernet 1 thru 8 (Secondary) – If the LED is not on, a device is connected to that port at 10/100 Mbps. A solid LED indicates that a device is successfully connected to that port at 1000 Mbps (Gigabit Ethernet).
- Ethernet – Connect Ethernet cables to Gigabit 10/100/1000 ports to add wired devices to your network.
- Power – Connect the included AC power adapter.
- Power Switch (European model) – Toggle to power on/off the switch.
- LED On/Off Button – Press to enable/disable the Ethernet primary and secondary LEDs.