1. Access the router’s web interface. To do this, you need to launch a browser, type "192.168.1.1" in the Address bar, and then press [Enter]. Once prompted, enter your credentials and log in.
The default password is admin and there is no username. If you changed your password, use that instead.
2. Once you’re on the router’s web interface, click the VLAN Setup sub-tab.
3. Enter “500” as the Trunk VID in the VLAN ID field.
4. In the same row, select Tagged under Internet. Then, tick the Enable checkbox.
5. In the next row, enter “600” as the Port VID in the VLAN ID field.
6. In the same row, select Tagged under Internet. Then, tick the Enable checkbox.
7. In the first drop-down box under Port 1, select Untagged.
Leave the other drop-down boxes as Excluded.
8. Click Save Settings.
You should have successfully configured VLAN on a Linksys E2500 for UniFi.