The dashboard is the landing page of the Linksys app. It displays how many devices are connected to the network and whether the router is connected to the internet or not.
The Linksys app can only be installed and used once the following requirements are met:
- Linksys Smart WiFi Router or Linksys Intelligent Mesh. To know more about the Linksys Smart WiFi Router, click here. For Linksys Intelligent Mesh, click here.
- A mobile device with the latest version of the Linksys app. To download the Linksys app from the App Store®, click here. To download from the Google Play™ store, click here.
- Linksys cloud account
Here are the key features of the Linksys app:
- Remote Access – Access and manage your network from anywhere.
- Dashboard – Quickly view the status of your home WiFi.
- Guest Access – Easily grant your friends and family internet access on your separate guest network.
- Priority – Prioritize which devices on your network get the most bandwidth for less lag time and buffering.
- Parental Controls – Create a safe internet experience for your kids, even while on-the-go. You can control the usage, restrict access to certain websites or block specific devices from accessing the internet.
- Router or node offline notifications
- Disassociate router or node
Navigating through the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App (VIDEO)
How to log in to the Linksys Velop's web interface (VIDEO)