This article will guide you on how to change or configure the Wi-Fi Settings of the Linksys WRT32X.
You have now set up a new Wi-Fi Name and Password for the Linksys WRT32X. You may need to reconnect your wireless devices using the new Wi-Fi settings.
The More Settings link allows you to set up the advance Wi-Fi Settings of the router.
- Wi-Fi Security Type – Allows you to select or change your wireless security type. You can select between WPA2-PSK or None.
- Wi-Fi Mode – The default and recommended setting is Mixed.
- 2.4 GHz options: Mixed, 802.11gn, 802.11n Only, 802.11g Only
- 5 GHz options: Mixed, 802.11ac Only, 802.11an Only, 802.11n Only, 802.11a Only
- Wi-Fi Channel Width – The recommended option is Auto.
- 2.4 GHz options: (Auto, 20MHz, 40MHz)
- 5GHz options: (Auto, 20MHz, 40MHz, 80MHz)
- Wi-Fi Channel – The recommended option is Auto.
- Enable Wi-Fi – The default setting is ON. Toggle the switch to disable your Wi-Fi network.
- Enable WPS – The default setting is ON. This option allows you to disable or enable the WPS button on the back of the router.
What is the Linksys WRT32X's Killer Prioritization Engine (VIDEO)
Changing the Wi-Fi Settings of the Linksys WRT32X (VIDEO)
Changing the Linksys WRT32X admin password (VIDEO)
Overview of the Linksys WRT32X Dashboard (VIDEO)
Setting up the Guest Access feature of the Linksys WRT32X (VIDEO)
Setting up Prioritization on the Linksys WRT32X (VIDEO)