Before you begin, make sure to have the following:
- An iOS mobile device with the latest version of the Linksys app
Connect your iOS device to the router’s Wi-Fi and launch the Linksys app.
Tap on Manage Your Wi-Fi.
Enter your Linksys server account credentials or tap on Router Password to log in via your router's administrative password. Tap Log in.
If you don’t have a Linksys server account, tap on Create an account. Enter the required details and tap on Create Account.
If you have multiple networks, select a network to continue.
If the router is not yet associated to your account, you will be prompted to add or set it up. Follow the on-screen instructions in the app on how to link your router to the account.
After logging in, you will be taken directly to the Linksys app dashboard. To see your menu options, tap on the menu icon on the top left-hand side of the dashboard.
- Your Wi-Fi name will appear on top of the menu list.
- The Devices section will display the total number of connected clients. For more information, click here.
- The Parental Controls section will show you the total number of clients with parental controls configured on them. For more information, click here.
Other menu options are the following:
- Wi-Fi Settings
- Guest Network
- Device Prioritization
- Network Administration
- Advanced Settings
- Set up a New Product
- Set up a New Product using iOS
If your router is on Bridge mode, the following options will not be supported and will be grayed out: Devices, Parental Controls, and Device Prioritization.
To log out of the app, tap on Account > Log Out if you are logged in via the server. If you are logged in using your admin password, tap Log Out.