- Getting to know the Linksys MR6350
The Linksys MR6350 Max-Stream™ AC1300 Dual-Band Mesh WiFi 5 Router uses Intelligent Mesh™ technology to make your mesh experience more enjoyable. With the USB 3.0 port to let you share files between your devices and 400 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps on the 5 GHz band, the Linksys MR6350 is the router to future-proof your home.
- Dual-band with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac technology)
- 2x2 Spatial streams
- Up to 1.3 Gbps speeds
- MU-MIMO technology
- Beamforming technology
- Seamless roaming
- Quad-core processor
- Guest Network
- Parental Controls
- Covers up to 1,200 sq ft
- Supports parent and child modes
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) support
- Reset button
- WPS button
- Power switch (rocker style)
- Four gigabit LAN ethernet ports
- One fixed gigabit internet port
- One USB 3.0 port for external hard drive support only
- Supports NTFS and FAT32 for Windows®
- Supports FAT32, APFS (read-only), and HFS+ for Mac®
- To learn more about the External Storage feature, click here.
- One power port
- Antennas - Two external, adjustable antennas
- Indicator lights
- Top status light
- Ethernet port lights
- To learn more about the router's lights and their behavior, click here.
- Weight: 360 grams
- Dimensions (Antennas up): 204.7 mm x 151.8 mm x 140.8 mm
- A modem or modem router with internet connection
- A mobile device with the latest Linksys app version
- Linksys MR6350 Max-Stream™ AC1300 Dual-Band Mesh WiFi 5 Router
- Quick start guide
- Ethernet cable
- Power adapter (12V 1.5A)
- Warranty and regulatory information
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.