Getting to know your Linksys LAPAC2600C Business Dual-Band Cloud Access Point
The Linksys LAPAC2600C Business Dual-Band Cloud Access Point is built with Linksys Cloud Manager, allowing you to remotely manage multiple access points, sites, and businesses under one login and easy-to-use dashboard. Features, such as the network map, let you see the current status of all your networks, including how many devices and clients are in use at each location. You can also view statistics and details on your networks or on each access point, and how much bandwidth is being used. To know more about the Linksys LAPAC2600C, click here.
Linksys Cloud Manager Features:
- Remote access - monitor your networks from anywhere at any time
- Network insight - real-time statistics into network activity and health
- Centralized management - manage multiple sites from a centralized platform
- Extensive scalability - scale your networks by adding thousands of access points and devices
- Rapid deployment - deploy and configure your networks quickly and easily
- Zero touch provisioning - access points automatically connect when activated
- Cloud Management
- 4 X 4 MU-MIMO support 802.11ac Dual-Band AC2600 speed with MU-MIMO support
- Remote Management and Zero-Touch Provisioning
- Real-Time Statistics
- Multi-Site Centralized Management Platform
- One Gigabit ethernet port and one combo port (802.3at PoE+ / Gigabit ethernet)
- Captive Portal
- Client Isolation
- Workgroup bridge mode
- WDS support
- Advanced security and preventions
- Rogue AP Detection
- Cluster feature
- Beamforming Technology
|Green||Blinking||System is starting.|
|Solid||System is normal. No wireless device connected.|
|Blue||Blinking||Software upgrade in process.|
|Solid||System is normal. At least one wireless device is connected.|
|Red||Solid||Startup process or update failed. Hard reset or service required.|
- Power port – connects to the power adapter (12 V).
NOTE: Use only the power adapter that came with your access point.
- Two LAN ports:
- Port 1 - supports PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at). You can use this port to power the access point using a PoE+ switch or injector. This port has a maximum power consumption of 25 W.
- Port 2 – is a non-POE port. This can be used instead of Port 1 but it requires an AC power adapter to power the access point.
- Reset button - Press and hold the button for less than 15 seconds to powercycle the device. Press and hold for more than 15 seconds to reset the device to factory default settings.
- Microsoft Edge 42 or later
- Chrome 67 or later
- Firefox 60 or later
- Safari 11 or later
- Linksys LAPAC2600C
- Quick start guide
- Ethernet cable
- AC power adapter (12 V; 2.5 A)
- CD with documentation
- Mounting bracket
- Mounting kit
- Ceiling mount back plate
- Drilling layout template