- Getting to know the Linksys MR6350
The Linksys MAX-STREAM Mesh WiFi 5 Router (MR6350) uses Intelligent Mesh™ technology to make your mesh experience more enjoyable. With the USB 3.0 port to let you share files between your devices and 400 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps on the 5 GHz band, the Linksys MR6350 is the router to future-proof your home.
- Dual-band with Wi-Fi® 5 (802.11ac standard)
- 2x2 Spatial streams
- Up to 1.3 Gbps speeds
- MU-MIMO technology
- Beamforming technology
- Seamless roaming
- Quad-core processor
- Guest Network
- Parental Controls
- Covers up to 1,200 sq ft
- Supports parent and child modes
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) support
- Buttons and Switch
- Reset button
- WPS button
- Power switch (rocker style)
- Four gigabit LAN ethernet ports
- One fixed gigabit internet port
- One power port
- One USB 3.0 port for external hard drive support only with the following supported features:
- Mac® file formats - FAT32, APFS (read-only), and HFS+
- Windows® file formats - NTFS, FAT32, and Samba
- The External Storage feature is only supported when the router is on parent mode, not on child mode. To learn more about its other supported features, click here.
- Antennas - Two external, adjustable antennas
- Indicator lights
- Top status light
- LAN port lights
- Internet port light
- To learn more about the router's lights and their behavior, click here.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.9 in x 8.07 in 5.4 in
Below are the basic requirements for setting up the router:
- A modem or modem router with internet connection
- A mobile device with the latest version of the Linksys app
- One Linksys MR6350 router
- Quick start guide
- Ethernet cable
- Power adapter (12V, 1.5A)
- Warranty and regulatory information
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.