Getting to know the Linksys SE2500
The Linksys SE2500 is a 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet switch with 10, 100 or 1000 Mbps auto-detect capabilities. Read on to know more about the features and specifications of this device.
NOTE: The Linksys SE2500 user manual can be found under downloads in its product page. To open the SE2500 product page, click here.
• Has five (5) 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports with auto-sensing capabilities.
• All ports support auto MDI/MDI-X (straight-through or crossover) cable detection.
• Full-duplex IEEE 802.3x flow control and half-duplex backpressure with intelligent port-based congestion detection and broadcast rate control.
• Designed with LED port status indicators which have a button that turns the indicators ON/OFF.
• Has the Green Power Saving feature which employs cable connect detection, sleep mode, and cable length detection.
LED Button – Turns the LED indicators on the ports ON/OFF.
Ethernet Ports – Five (5) 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports with auto-sensing cable detection.
Power Port – This is where the power adapter is inserted.
Power LED Indicator – This indicates when the switch is turned ON.