The Linksys RE6800 AC1750 Wi-Fi Range Extender is the latest range extender from Linksys with 802.11ac Dual-Band Technology. It can easily extend your wireless network to hard-to-reach locations in your home such as your backyard, garage, or bedroom to get Wi-Fi® connection to smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
Power / WPS LED – This displays the status of the Linksys RE6800 based on the LED’s behavior (OFF, blinking, or solid) and color (orange or green). To learn more, click here.
A. Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) button – Use the WPS pairing to automatically and securely add wireless devices to your network.
B. Reset button – Press and hold for 10 seconds to reset the range extender to factory defaults.
ETHERNET port – This Gigabit Ethernet port is used to connect wired clients such as computers or media servers when the Linksys RE6800 is in Range Extender mode or connect to a router when it is in Access Point mode.
- 802.11ac Dual-Band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
- Boost Wi-Fi range up to 9,000 sq. ft.
- Easy Setup with Spot Finder
- One (1) Gigabit Ethernet port
- Eliminates dead zones
- Beamforming technology
- Cross Band technology
- Push-Button Connect
- Access Point or Range Extender mode
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless router or access point
- AC Power outlet
- Ethernet cable if using the Linksys RE6800 in Access Point mode
- A computer or tablet thatis Wi-Fi-enabled
- For browser configuration:
- Internet Explorer® 8 or latest
- Safari® 5.1 for Mac® or latest
- Chrome™ 25.0 or latest
- Firefox® 20 or latest