- Getting to Know the USB200M
The LED Indicator
The network adapter's LED displays information about network activity.
- Connects at 100Mbps via USB 2.0, up to eight times faster than a USB 1.1 adapter;
- Has a Type A, male USB connector;
- Has an RJ-45, 10/100 Port for network connectivity;
- Powered by a Host PC so no external power supply is needed;
- Has a compact design that is perfect for use with Notebook PCs;
- Has an RJ-45 Network Port that connects to any 10/100Mbps hub or switch;
- It is backward compatible with USB 1.0/1.1 Ports; and
- Has a Plug-and-Play compatibility with Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, and XP for easy installation.
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.