The WAN IP Address is provided by your ISP and can be located in the Status tab of the web interface.
Copy the MAC address of the computer that was originally connected to your modem directly
4. Locate the Ethernet adapter section and take note of the Physical Address. This is what you will use on the router’s web interface.
The Physical Address is also called the MAC address.
Manually enter the computer's MAC address in the router’s web interface
2. Access the router’s web interface.
3. On the Setup page, click the MAC Address Clone sub-tab.
6. Click the Status tab.
8. Plug the modem back into the power outlet and wait for all the lights to sync up including the upstream and downstream lights.
9. Power back ON the router and wait for the lights to sync up.
10. Access the router’s web interface and click the Status tab to verify your ISP’s Internet Address.
The internet IP address from your modem will now reflect on the router’s Status page. You may now test websites to verify your connection to the internet.
If you can’t access a website and there is no internet IP address on the Status page of the router yet, click the Release IP Address or Renew IP Address button.
Find out more:
Using global and virtual MAC addresses when enabling Wireless MAC filter