An iOS or Android™ mobile device with the latest Linksys app version
A Linksys cloud account
Images may vary depending on the operating system of your mobile device and the model of your Linksys router.
1. Connect your mobile device to your mesh WiFi and launch the Linksys app.
2. For iOS, tap Manage Your Wi-Fi. For Android, tap Log in.
3. You will receive a prompt to log in using your Linksys cloud account. Enter the required credentials and tap on Log in.
Alternatively, you can log in using Router Password on iOS or Use Router Password on Android.
If you don't have an account yet, tap on Create an account for iOS or Create an Email Login for Android. These options will guide you through the registration process. Next, provide the required information, tap on Create Account, and follow the on-screen prompts to seamlessly set up your account.
4. If you have existing multiple networks, select a network to continue.
5. If your router is not currently linked to your account, you will receive a prompt to add it.
Tap on Add to Account, select the applicable option, and follow the on-screen instructions to associate it with your account.
6. After logging in, you will be taken directly to the Linksys app dashboard. To see more Linksys app features, tap on the menu icon on the top left-hand side.
Some features may vary by model.