- Getting to Know the WRT54G3GV2-VF
Otherwise known as the Wireless-G Router for 3G/UMTS Broadband, the WRT54G3GV2-VF allows you to access the Internet through either your HSDPA/3G/UMTS or GPRS service or you can use a cable or DSL modem for broadband service. Some of the router's other features are listed as below:
1. Security features include WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access 2) security, Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall, and NAT technology.
2. The Internet access can be shared over the 4 switched ports or via the wireless broadcast at up to 54Mbps for Wireless-G or up to 11Mbps for Wireless-B.
3. Accepts PC Card, Express Card™(with adapter) or USB 3G/UMTS Data Cards.
4. Access Point with 802.11g and 802.11b.
5. External removable antenna.
NOTE: The Router supports a single mobile broadband device. The Router supports a single mobile broadband device. If you have a USB device, plug it into the USB port and if you have a PC Card or an Express Card, use the 3G/UMTS PC Card Slot. Do NOT connect both at the same time.
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.