- Features and components of the DMSPK50
This article will show the user about the physical overview of the speaker. DMSPK50 is a 2 way speakers.
Front panel of the DMSPK50
- Speaker components only (no on-board amplifier) and uses spring terminal or binding post connections on back.
- Passive systems must be connected to amplifier.
- DMSPK50 is a Passive system.
Back Panel of the DMSPK50
Features of the DMSPK50
- Two-Way High Performance Audio Loudspeakers with 3/4"Neodymium Silk Tweeter and 4" Long-Throw and High-Gauss Woofer.
- Vented Tuned Port Type with Bass Extension Down to 65Hz.
- Gold plated Terminals, Accepting High Performance Speaker Cables up to 10 AWG / 4mm2.
- Acoustically Optimized Aluminum Front Grille. Always Stable Three Feet Foundation.
- Tuned and Optimized for Excellent Music Reproduction with High Performance Amplifiers and Hi-Fi Equipment.
- Special Matching Design and Size with Linksys Director (DMC250)
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.