- Network services supported by the LNR0208C 2-Bay Network Video Recorder
Listed below are the network services supported by the LNR0208C 2-Bay Network Video Recorder:
- Users can register a domain name from a dynamic DNS (DDNS) provider and enable DDNS in the NVR.
- The NVR support Network Time Protocol (NTP) by selecting a time zone for synchronizing the date and time.
- Users can flexibly set static IP or DHCP server to enter the network video recorder.
- In addition, users can add a network camera via the quick UPnP search in the LAN.
- With Windows networking and FTP service, the NVR allows users to quickly access the video files.
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.