- Getting to Know the WPC55AG
The Linksys Dual-Band Wireless A+G Notebook Adapter (WPC55AG) lets your notebook communicate with Wireless A/B/G standards, wherever you go, now and in the future.
WPC55AG version 1.0 / 1.1
WPC55AG version 1.3
• Just pop the CardBus into a PC Card slot and run the included easy-to-use Setup Wizard which will walk you through the configuration
• Universal wireless adapter connects your notebook PC to Wireless-A (802.11a), Wireless-B (802.11b), or Wireless-G (draft 802.11g) networks
• Connects to either 2.4GHz (802.11b or draft 802.11g) or 5GHz (802.11a) networks without changing adapters
• Advanced security features with LEAP and up to 152-Bit Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) encryption
• WPC55AG version 1.1/1.3 supports Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA)
• Detailed monitoring and performance utility
• 802.11a, 802.11b and 802.11g compliant
• 32-Bit CardBus Interface
• Dual-Band Wireless A+G Notebook Adapter
• Setup CD-ROM with User Guide
• Quick Installation and Registration Card
• 200MHz or Faster Processor
• 64 MB of RAM
• WPC55AG version 1.3 requires:
o 400 MHz or Faster Processor
o 128 MB of RAM
• Available CardBus Slot
• CD-ROM Drive
• Windows 98SE, Me, 2000 or XP
• WPC55AG version 1.3 supports Windows Vista or Windows 7
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.