- Setting the Linksys WAP300N N300 Dual-Band Wireless Access Point to Access Point mode
Setting the Linksys WAP300N N300 Dual-Band Wireless Acces Point to Access Point mode allows you to:
- Upgrade your wired network into a wireless network
- Upgrade an older wireless network to 802.11n
- Upgrade a single band network to dual band 5GHz (NOT simultaneous)
- Extend the wireless network (Only if AP is wired back to existing wireless router, older method)
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.