Below are the steps to access your parent node or router while it is in bridge mode by its IP address.
1. Open the Linksys app and log into your account.
2. Tap the menu icon located on the upper-left corner of the dashboard then tap on Network Administration.
3. Tap on the parent node which is the first node/router on the list and look for the IP Address under LAN.
4. Launch a desktop web browser then type in your router’s IP address then press [Enter]. Make sure that the computer being used is connected to the same network.
5. Enter your Router Password and click Sign In.
If you come across the following screen, click on For local access, click here.
You have successfully accessed the router’s web interface.