This article shows the operational and environmental requirements of the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router, EA6100
Related Articles: Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router, EA6100 Product specificationsGetting to know the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router, EA6100
Operating temperature conditions are to be tested as follows:
- Within temperature control
- led test chamber with non-forced natural convection
- Unit mounted atop solid perforated acrylic tabletop surface
- Maximum chamber ambient temperature of 40°C
- Must not exceed any PCB component temperature limits per datasheets
|Storage Temperature (non-operational)||20°C to 60°C|
|Operating Humidity||5-90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Storage Humidity||10-80% RH (non-condensing)|
|Maximum Enclosure surface temperature||
- MUST meet UL 60950 and EC65/EN60065/EN60335
- Chassis external surfaces must not exceed 70°C, per agency compliance requirements.
|Altitude (operational)||Unit must meet all operational conditions/requirements up to an altitude of 10000 feet above sea level|
- Random: .41 GRMS 3-500 Hz, two (2) hour per axis.
- Sine: 0-500 Hz, .15G, One (1) octave per minute, five (5) sweeps of swept sine vibration. All three (3) axis
|Operational Shock||30 GRMS, 3 msec, half sine|
|Operational Drop||Six (6) inches onto a wooden surface, single axis (mounting), three (3) times with only minor surface cosmetic damage|
- Test spec is provided by Belkin’s PQE team
- ODM provides test results to Belkin’s PQE team for review
Additional Support Questions?