The RE4100W also includes an audio out port to connect a set of powered speakers. It can be a music hub providing music playback via DLNA or AirPlay® from Android™ or Apple® mobile devices.
- OFF - No power on the range extender
- Solid green - When the extender is ready to use or WPS connection is successful
- Blinking green - When the extender is starting up, resetting to factory defaults, upgrading its firmware or WPS connection is in process
- Solid orange - Weak signal on 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz connection
- Blinking orange - When the extender cannot establish a connection or encounters a problem
Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) button - use the WPS technology to automatically and securely add wireless devices to your network.
Audio port - connect any 3.5 mm headset or speaker to the range extender.
- Simultaneous Dual-Band
- Data Rate up to 600 Mbps (up to N300+N300 Mbps)
- Compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n
- One (1) 10/100 Fast Ethernet port with auto MDIX sensing
- Audio Port - The extender allows you to stream music on your network and play on speakers through the audio port.
- Two (2) spatial streams
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup™
- Wireless Security
- Cross-Band Technology - Maximizes simultaneous use of both bands for high speed data transfer and uninterrupted streaming and gaming.
- Up to 7500 sq ft coverage
- Windows® XP SP3
- Windows® Vista SP1
- Windows® 7
- Windows® 8
- Leopard 10.5.8 or higher
- Snow Leopard 10.6.1 or higher
- Lion 10.7 all versions
- Mountain Lion 10.8 all versions
- Mavericks 10.9
- Yosemite 10.10
- Linksys RE4100W Range Extender
- CD (for documentation only)
- Quick Start Guide
Linksys RE4100W N600 Dual-Band Wireless Range Extender Frequently Asked Questions
Product comparison chart for Linksys range extenders