- Your router must have Reverse SMA antenna connectors.
- These antennas are designed for the Linksys WRT routers but can be used on any RP-SMA connectors.
- Dual-band High-Gain external antennas
- Designed for Single-Story environment to improve coverage
- Maximum 4 dBi peak gain on 2.4 GHz
- Maximum 7 dBi peak gain on 5 GHz
- RP-SMA connector
- Comes in pack of 2 (WRT002ANT) or 4 (WRT004ANT)
- Industrial design follows the WRT family design language
|Peak Gain Antenna||2.4 GHz: > maximum 4 dBi|
5 GHz: > maximum 7 dBi
|Operation Requirement||Operating Temp.: 0º C to 40º C (32º F to 104º F)|
Storage Temp.: -20º C to 60º C (-4º F to 140º F)
Operating Humidity 10% to 80% relative humidity and Non- Condensing
Storage Humidity 5% to 90% Non- Condensing
NOTE: Once antennas are installed, all antennas must be pointing straight up for maximum effect.
Linksys WRT002ANT and WRT004ANT Frequently Asked Questions
Getting to know the Linksys WRT1900ACS Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router with Ultra-Fast 1.6 GHz CPU
Getting to know the Linksys WRT1900AC
Getting to know the Linksys WRT1200AC AC1200 Dual-Band Smart Wi-Fi Wireless Router