The Linksys EA9400 AC5000 Tri-Band MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Router features a tri-band technology that delivers extremely fast combined speeds of up to 5 Gbps to more devices. It has advanced security features for a secure connection, Seamless Roaming capability, Beamforming Technology for improved mobile speed and range, eight (8) external non-detachable dipole antennas which can be positioned for optimal performance, and a CD-less fast and easy setup.
- Concurrent Tri-band Technology
- Speeds of up to 5 Gbps
- Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
- 802.11ac Wireless Technology
- Dual-Core 1.4 GHz processor
- 4 x 4 Spatial streams
- MU-MIMO (Multi-User, Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output) technology
- Beamforming Technology
- Seamless Roaming
- Eight (8) LAN Gigabit ports
- One (1) WAN Gigabit ports
- One (1) USB 3.0
- One (1) USB 2.0
- Eight (8) non-removable, adjustable external antennas
- Latest version of Internet Explorer®, Google Chrome™, Mozilla Firefox®, Safari® (for Mac® or iPad®), Microsoft Edge
- Latest Adobe® Flash® Player
Operating System (for printer utility):
NOTE: To know more about the behavior and meaning of the router’s front LED window, click here.
- Windows® XP SP3, Windows Vista® SP1, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- OS X® Leopard 10.5.8 or later, Snow Leopard 10.6.1 or later, Lion 10.7, Mountain Lion 10.8, Mavericks 10.9, Yosemite 10.10
Non-removable, adjustable external antennas - The Linksys EA9400 has eight (8) external non-detachable dipole antennas.
NOTE: You can adjust these antennas to customize the wireless signal in single or multi-story buildings. For instructions in properly positioning these external antennas, click here.
Ethernet - The Eight (8) ports connect devices to the network through Ethernet cables.
NOTE: For best performance, use CAT5E or higher rated cables.
Power - Connect the included AC power adapter into this port.
USB 1 - Connect and share a USB drive or a USB printer into this USB 3.0 port.
USB 2 - Connect and share a USB drive or a USB printer into this USB 2.0 port.
NOTE: The USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 LED illuminates when a USB drive is connected and flashes when data is being transferred.
Internet - Connect an Ethernet cable from the router to your modem using this port.
Reset button - Press and hold for approximately 10 seconds until the illuminated Linksys logo turns OFF to reset the router to factory defaults.
Power switch - This turns the router ON or OFF.
Wi-Fi On / Off button - Pressing this turns OFF the wireless radio (LED comes ON). Press again to turn ON the wireless network (LED goes OFF).
Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) button - Press this button to connect and easily configure wireless security on WPS-enabled network devices.
Linksys EA9400 AC5000 Tri-Band MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Router Frequently Asked Questions
Setting up the Linksys EA9400 and EA9500 routers
Additional Support Questions?