Before you begin
- A configured parent node. If you need to set up the parent node first, click below for instructions:
- A computer that is connected to the parent node (can be connected via wired or WiFi)
- An existing Linksys cloud account. If you do not have a Linksys cloud account, these are the things you need to do to create one.
1. On the computer connected to your parent node, Launch a web browser and type in LinksysSmartWiFi.com in the address bar, and press [ENTER].
2. Enter your Linksys cloud account credentials, and click Sign In.
You will be taken to the parent node’s dashboard.
Find out more:
Overview of the Linksys Intelligent Mesh's LinksysSmartWiFi.com page
Accessing the Linksys app dashboard using an Android mobile device
How to log in to the Linksys app dashboard