Linksys Cloud Manager
This article is only for access points being managed by (Cloud Manager 1.0) https://business.linksys.com/. Visit the online documentation to learn more about the Linksys Cloud Manager 2.0.
Linksys Cloud Manager
This new feature of the Linksys Business Cloud Access Points allows you to remotely manage multiple access points, networks, and businesses anytime and anywhere. The Linksys Cloud Manager is enabled by default on your access point. However, you will need to set up a Cloud account to be able to use the Linksys Cloud Manager. To know how, click here.
- Networks – allows you to create/delete and manage the settings of your network
- Overview – provides information about your network, its access points, and client devices
- Access Points – displays a list of all your access points in the network and manages its settings
- SSIDs – allows you to create and edit wireless profiles on your network
- Clients – allows you to view the information of the clients connected to your network
- Settings – allows you to configure the settings of the entire network that you have selected
This allows you to manually configure the advance features of your Linksys Business Cloud Access Points. The local interface has configuration limitations when the Linksys Cloud Manager is enabled. Therefore, if you need to use the advance features of your Linksys Business Cloud Access Points, you can turn OFF the Linksys Cloud Manager and then access using the local interface.
NOTE: Disabling or enabling the Linksys Cloud Manager will reset the settings of your access points and you will need to reconfigure it. To learn more, click here.
When the Linksys Cloud Manager is enabled, you will only have the following configurations:
- Cloud Manager tab – shows that the Linksys Cloud Manager is enabled.
- System Status tab – contains read-only information about your access point such as LAN Status, Wireless Status, Wireless Clients, Statistics and Log View.
- Diagnostics tab – allows you to Ping test your connection and shows you the Diagnostic Log.
|Limitations of Local interface when the Linksys Cloud Manager is enabled|
|System Status||Read-only information about your access point|
|Quick Start||Not supported with Cloud enabled|
The settings below are not supported via the Cloud:
NOTE: The Linksys Cloud Manager only supports Open and WPA2™ encryption.