- The latest version of the Linksys app downloaded from the App Store® or Google Play™ installed on your mobile device
- Obtain the following settings from your ISP:
- Internet IPv4 IP Address
- Subnet Mask
- Default Gateway
- Domain Name Server (DNS)
The steps and images may vary depending on the device you're using for setup. In the examples below, an iOS device is used.
1. Connect your mobile device to your Linksys Mesh WiFi network and launch the Linksys app.
2. Log in to the Linksys app dashboard.
3. Tap on the menu icon in the upper left corner of the dashboard.
4. Go to Advanced Settings > Internet Settings and then tap on Connection Type.
5. Select Static IP.
6. Enter the settings provided by your ISP then tap Save once done.