- Identifying the Ethernet Cable Required for Linksys Gigabit Routers
The Linksys Gigabit routers are listed below. If you want to maximize the gigabit functionality of the router you may use a CAT5e or CAT6 Ethernet cable. However, if you are using a CAT5 cable, you will not be able to maximize the 1000mbps speed of the router.
- RVS4000: A four-Port Gigabit Security Router with VPN.
- WRT350N: Wireless-N Gigabit Router with Storage Link.
- WRT330N: Wireless-N Gigabit Gaming Router.
- WRVS4400N: Wireless-N Gigabit Security Router with VPN.
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.