- Getting to Know WUSB12
This article will show you the features of the WUSB12.
• Compliant with USB 1.1 specification
• Compliant with 802.11b, DSSS, 2.4GHz Standard
• High-speed data transfer rates of up to 11Mbps with automatic fall-back
• Plug-and-Play compatibility with Windows 98SE, Millennium, 2000, and XP
• Hot-swappable flexibility for instant wireless network access
• Supports up to 128-bit WEP Encryption Security
• Integrated equalizer recovers weak signals and enhances sensitivity
• Clear channel assessment increases network throughput
• Hardware buffer chaining provides high performance while reading and writing buffers
USB Connector - connects to your PC’s standard 1.1 or 2.0 USB port or the included USB extension cable.
Power (Green) - The Power LED lights up when the Wireless Compact USB Adapter is powered on.
Link (Green) - The Link LED lights up when the adapter has an active connection.
Antenna – The antenna can be released by sliding the blue bar to the direction of the arrow.
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.