- Installing the WPC11 in Windows XP
The following instructions will walk you through installing the WPC11 in Windows XP.
1. Power down your computer and insert the WPC11 into an open PCMCIA slot.
2. Power up your computer.
3. After your computer powers on, the “Found New Hardware Wizard” will appear. Insert the Setup CD
that came with your WPC11 into your CD-ROM drive.
4. Leave the option on Install the software automatically (Recommended),and click the Next
Note: After inserting the CD, Windows may continue with the wizard automatically. If it does, Windows should finish the installation without your input.
5. After Windows finishes installing the driver, click on the Finishbutton.
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.