- Getting to know the Linksys EA6350 v4
The Linksys EA6350 v4 R63 Dual-Band WiFi 5 Router provides up to 1.2 Gbps speeds and delivers a stronger connection at a wider range than a single-band router.
- Dual-band AC1200 router
- Dual-core processor
- Beamforming technology
- Next generation MU-MIMO technology
- Wi-Fi coverage of up to 1,000 sq ft
- Parental Controls
- Guest network
- Power adapter: 12V, 1.5A
- Linksys app support
- Reset button
- Power switch (rocker style)
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) button
- Four gigabit LAN ethernet ports
- One gigabit internet port
- One USB 3.0 port for external hard drive support only
- Supports FAT, FAT32, NTFS, and HFS+ file formats
- UPnP® and media server support
- Up to 1100mA current draw
- One power port
- Antennas - Two external, adjustable antennas. For best performance, position the antennas straight up at a 90° angle.
- Indicator Lights
- WPS/power light
- Ethernet port lights
NOTE: To learn more about your router's lights and their behavior, click here.
- An active internet connection
- A Linksys server account email and password for remote access
- Browser requirements for setting up the router: Latest version of Google Chrome™, Mozilla Firefox®, Safari®, Microsoft Edge® or Internet Explorer® version 8 or newer
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.