Up to 4.3x Faster* Than Wireless-N
Next Generation Wireless-AC standard outperforms Wireless-N, with speeds up to 4.3x faster.
Simultaneous Dual Band (2.4 + 5 GHz)
Delivers a stronger connection at a wider range than a single band.
USB 3.0 Port**
Share files and add external storage across your network with the USB 3.0 port. USB 3.0 offers enhanced speeds over 2.0.
Advanced Wireless Security
Safeguard your network with wireless WPA/WPA2 encryption and an SPI firewall.
DLNA MEDIA SERVER
Access and share media across devices on your network.
QoS TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT
Reduce buffering by prioritizing high bandwidth activities with Quality of Service traffic management.
Gigabit Ethernet Ports
Transfer data 10x faster than Fast Ethernet, ensuring high-speed connectivity for wired devices.
Monitor and control your home network from anywhere through the Linksys Smart WiFi website or Linksys App.
Schedule kids' time online and manage their online activity from anywhere with Linksys App technology.
Create a guest network with a unique password for convenient and secure guest access using the Linksys App.
Optimizes performance and reduces interference by focusing wireless signal to connected devices.
Installation is fast and easy. No CD required.
SMOOTH VIDEO STREAMING AND SHARING WITH FAST CONNECTION SPEEDS
The AC1600 WiFi router features dual wireless bands (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) with data speeds up to N300 Mbps + AC1300 Mbps*, great for media-intense applications such as video streaming and online gaming.
Four Gigabit Ethernet ports make it easy to share data quickly across your network, and to external devices - at speeds 10x faster than Fast Ethernet. Plus, you can use the high-performance USB 3.0 port** to attach a storage device and quickly transfer large files or share devices across your home WiFi network.
BEAMFORMING TECHNOLOGY HELPS ELIMINATE DEAD SPOTS
Beamforming focuses the WiFi signal directly to your smartphones, tablets, and laptops instead of sending out a general transmission. The result is a more efficient network with a wider range.
When your device doesn't have to work as hard to receive data, it means not only greater efficiency for you, but also a longer battery life for your connected devices.
Alexa Wi-Fi Access
With Alexa, you can easily manage Wi-Fi access for devices and individuals in the home, taking focus away from screens and back to what’s important. Say commands like “Alexa, turn off Timmy’s Wi-Fi”, when it’s time for dinner or “Alexa, enable guest Wi-Fi” when you have people over.
The Benefits of Buying Refurbished
- Good for the environment. Good for your wallet. Most refurbished products are just customer returns, and don't require as much material or as many new parts as a new product. That means you can have a high-quality product for less money, and a smaller environmental impact.
- Fully certified for peace of mind. Products are fully tested, with the latest firmware, and certified by Linksys technicians before they get to your door. We ensure any minor cosmetic blemishes do not affect the product's performance or overall design integrity.
- 90-day warranty and support. If you need help with your product, we've got you covered. Simply contact support within 90 days of purchase for assistance.
CUSTOMIZE AND MANAGE YOUR HOME WiFi ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
With the Linksys App, you can closely monitor and manage your home WiFi remotely using a smartphone or tablet.
- Guest Access: Create a separate, password-protected WiFi network for up to 50 guests and easily share the password.
- Parental Controls: Ensure a safe Internet experience for your kids -- even when you're away from home. Restrict access to inappropriate or distracting content, control usage, and block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
- Device Prioritization: You can prioritize devices that need the most speed.
QUICK AND EASY SETUP
Managing your home WiFi with the Linksys App is fast and easy:
- Network Standards:
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.11a
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11ac
- IEEE 802.11b
- Radio Frequency Bands:
2.4 & 5GHz
1x Gigabit WAN, 4x Gigabit LAN, 1x USB 3.0
Power, Ethernet LAN, Internet, WPS
Reset, Wi-Fi Protected Setup, Power (EU models only)
- Storage Temperature:
-4 to 158F (-20 to 70C)
- Max. Link Rate:
N300 + AC1300
- Platform Compatibility:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista 32/64
- Windows 7 32/64
- Windows 8 32/64
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.6.1 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Windows XP
- Linksys Wi-Fi Router AC1600, EA6400-RM (Certified Refurbished)
- Quick Start Guide
- CD-ROM with Documentation
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Adapter
**Maximum Performance derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications (draft specifications for 802.11ac). Actual performance can vary, including lower wireless network capacity, data throughput rate, range and coverage. Performance depends upon many factors, conditions and variables, including products used, interference and other adverse conditions. 802.11ac 1300 Mbps in the 5GHz Band is approximately 3 x faster than 802.11n 450 Mbps in the 2.4GHz Band. An 802.11ac adapter will be needed to achieve 11ac data rates and up to 1300 Mbps wireless speeds may be achieved when connecting to other 802.11ac 1300 Mbps devices.
Refurbished products are mostly customer returns that meet original factory specifications. These products have been fully tested, upgraded to latest firmware, and certified by Linksys technicians via Linksys ISO certification procedures. These products may have minor cosmetic blemishes that do not impact their performance or overall product look integrity. Limited warranty and technical support period is ninety (90) days for refurbished product sold in the United States.