- Coronavirus Support Update
Together, we are facing the effects of COVID-19 and navigating through this unprecedented situation to the best of our abilities. It is one of our guiding principles to make sure that we provide the best quality service and ensure our customers still receive prompt attention. During this time, we have a limited number of support agents handling the increased call volume as more people shift to working at home, and need assistance with their networks. During all of this we are also in the process of setting up all of our agents to work from home. Wait times are currently averaging an hour or more depending on the time of day. To help serve you best, we recommend the following:
- If you have an internet connection, and just need help configuring and optimizing your connection we highly recommend using our online support, wait times for chat support are currently far shorter than phone. Please visit https://www.linksys.com/chat to get help or log on to our online community forum, where agents are ready to assist as well.
- If you need to call into our support hotlines we recommend that you select the option to receive a callback. When callback is selected, we hold your place in the queue and call you back as soon as a support agent is available. Keep in mind that our call volume is much higher than normal so this may take a while.
We appreciate your patience. We will continue to do our best to keep everyone connected during this time.
- For Linksys router support call (800) 326-7114
- For Linksys Velop Mesh System support call (800) 986-0518
- For Live Chat Support click here.
Was this support article useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please tell us how we can make this article useful.
Additional Support Questions?
LINKSYS LIVE CHAT
Help With Linksys.com
I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion.
Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product.